Hey All...I'd like to share with you my Audio Build
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hey All...I'd like to share with you my Audio Build within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Rear Seat Delete 6- 10" sub Front Component Speakers w/Tweeter Fiberglass Side front kick panels 2 Amps Total 2200w www.edesignaudio.com ...

Hey All...I'd like to share with you my Audio Build

Rear Seat Delete
    6- 10" sub
    Front Component Speakers w/Tweeter
    Fiberglass
    Side front kick panels
    2 Amps Total 2200w

www.edesignaudio.com is doing the build...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4298.JPG   IMG_4305.JPG   IMG_4306.JPG   IMG_4307.JPG   IMG_4308.JPG  

IMG_4309.JPG   IMG_4310.JPG   IMG_4311.JPG   IMG_4312.JPG   IMG_4314.JPG  

Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats really cool.. cant wait to see how it looks finished

Whats the purpose of the rear seat delete? Looks nice though.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    Whats the purpose of the rear seat delete? Looks nice though.

That's where the 6 subs are going to go...But it will also be removable for autocross/Track days

Banned
    Ya boy

That car is going to light it up I like the rear seat deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SogoneRG View Post
    Rear Seat Delete
    6- 10" sub
    Front Component Speakers w/Tweeter
    Fiberglass
    Side front kick panels
    2 Amps Total 2200w

www.edesignaudio.com is doing the build...
    I think 6 10" in a wrx is completely over doing it for a car you actually plan on driving, but the rears seat delete is definatly a cool idea. It will definatly look hot, but thats a whole lot of weight to add to the car. I think it would just tick me off driving it around... all that weight and a stage 2 = stock speeds.

Hey. Looks like it's going to be awesome. Check out my audio build (Custom Fiberglass subwoofer box install (with pics- 56k go away)) . Definitely not as cool or intense, but whatever lol. The pictures kinda suck, but you get the idea.

I'm excited to see finished pics.

John
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post
    I think 6 10" in a wrx is completely over doing it for a car you actually plan on driving, but the rears seat delete is definatly a cool idea. It will definatly look hot, but thats a whole lot of weight to add to the car. I think it would just tick me off driving it around... all that weight and a stage 2 = stock speeds.
    I hear ya...Actually the car goes to event/shows they is why we are doing the audio build...Plus we are using a light weight MDF material and with everything including equipment it will add about 180lbs with deadening...

Also it is removeable for autocross/track use...My builder thought that 6 would be perfrect to fill the space of the back seat...We are also building the motor next year...I have all the parts already for the build (UR GT40R kit w/UR FMIC)

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    Hey. Looks like it's going to be awesome. Check out my audio build (Custom Fiberglass subwoofer box install (with pics- 56k go away)) . Definitely not as cool or intense, but whatever lol. The pictures kinda suck, but you get the idea.

I'm excited to see finished pics.

John
    Nice...Flush & Stealthy

Thread Update....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38_1567[1].jpg   38_1569[1].jpg   38_1573[1].jpg   38_1574[1].jpg   38_1576[1].jpg  

38_1577%5B1%5D[1].jpg   38_1578%5B1%5D[1].jpg   38_1579%5B1%5D[1].jpg   38_1580%5B1%5D[1].jpg   38_1581%5B1%5D[1].jpg  

I hear ya...Actually the car goes to event/shows they is why we are doing the audio build...Plus we are using a light weight MDF material and with everything including equipment it will add about 180lbs with deadening...

Also it is removeable for autocross/track use...My builder thought that 6 would be perfrect to fill the space of the back seat...We are also building the motor next year...I have all the parts already for the build (UR GT40R kit w/UR FMIC)
    I was hoping you were going to respond with "its a show car" cause then it makes perfect sense. With the gt40r build u are planning, I dont really think those 180lbs will make much of a difference anymore

I was hoping you were going to respond with "its a show car" cause then it makes perfect sense. With the gt40r build u are planning, I dont really think those 180lbs will make much of a difference anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JaredRS View Post
    Yup...exactly my point...what is 180lbs or the car weighing about 3700-3800lbs gonna matter, once I get pass the dig I am GONE

Helps too when I have the hydramist and nitrous...installed as well...

Why do people feel the need for six subs. It's gonna sound like another honda rolling down the street. Don't forget to put your hat sideways yo!
    2007 WRX stock

Hawk-Eye Alliance #444

get some ear plugs
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.