My new Alpine - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on My new Alpine within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; this head unit does have cd changer control, though, so you CAN use cd's. and part of the Ai-Net networking ...

this head unit does have cd changer control, though, so you CAN use cd's. and part of the Ai-Net networking will allow you (with an adaptor box) to daisy chain a couple of cd changers. just something to keep in the back of your head
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so i got a brand new ipod today and the alpine cda 9885 i have it hooked up to works perfect, def reccomend this head unit

yeah, i've got one of those, too.... was considering installing it, but i figure... new car, might as well do something neat.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Quote Originally Posted by WR Boxer View Post
    I just got an 07 WRX like it looks like you have that new head unit installed in. I've got to say, after being used to the 6" x 8" speakers at all four corners in my 1997 F-150 the factory sound system in this car sounds literally worse than my $20 radio alarm clock. I realize there is probably another thread about speakers, but since we're on the topic. Are the factory speakers even capable of sounding better with a better head unit? Because I'm planning on getting some nice JBL speakers to replace them soon. 6 1/2" in the front 4" in the back?! What the heck was subaru thinking? I mean I love listening to the engine, don't get me wrong but I do like some high quality tunes every now and then
    I ripped the speakers out the 2nd week i had the car lol. I couldnt tell you.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Good cd

man i was all set on alpine. prob a 9885.. but im not sure about teh color matching. it doesnt match with the stock gauges at all. i guess most peopl edont really care, as Alpine is the best. (IMHO). I've had Eclipse decks also, the Alpine is just top notch craftsmanship, but the Eclipse was great too.
    2011 VW GTI - K04

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    looks nifty. go buy a short shifter. you'll thank me later.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.