You would think it would be the same way as in the 06 being the same model and same headlights but i guess Subaru found out that everyone was installing HID's on their rides, so iguess they just wanted to make it a little more difficult to deactivate the DRL's. If you know what your doing it actually is real easy.
1. Remove glove department it has about 6-8 screws
2. You will see 2 big connection adapters a Black/Blue (black one is what youll be working on)
3. Disconnect the BLACK adapter youll see 5 wires but the only one you need to worry about is the CENTER one it is YELLOW with a RED line. Now theres 2 YELLOW with RED line wires but again just the middke one needs to be disconnected
4. You can do it the fast way and just cut that wire (middle one) and thats it your done,but if you ever want to reactivate your DRL's youll have some problems. So it takes a little longer and a bit frustrating to unplug the wire but trust me its the best way.
5. Once its disconnected then just put everything back in place and your done my friends!!!!!!