Advice on adding aux-input to factory stereo, 03 sedan
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Advice on adding aux-input to factory stereo, 03 sedan within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just got a creative zen vision w and have been searching for solutions to add an aux-line to my ...

Banned

Advice on adding aux-input to factory stereo, 03 sedan

I just got a creative zen vision w and have been searching for solutions to add an aux-line to my 03 factory stereo. So far i've found no good solutions. I don't really wanna replace the stereo cause i like the cd changer.

It looks like I'm gonna start tapping into the stereo lines and chopping up some wires but I'm feeling pretty lazy and don't feel like thinking that hard about it right now.

Anyone have experience adding an aux line to the factory stereo? I'm in an '03 sedan... stereo's about the only thing stock left in the car lol. bout time i modded it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Go to http://www.jazzyengineering.com/ it gives an aux input to run what you need. Plus you don't have to really cut any wires and it is easy to install. Put one in my '05 and it sounds great.

Banned
    Yea I saw that but I hate the whole silent CD thing. That's not a clean solution to me. Great product and good idea, I just think it can be better.

I'll make it a side project for me and the guys working on our DARPA car. we like tearing apart car electronics lol. (self plug = http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates/200...s_move_on.html )

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.