Guage question

This is a discussion on Guage question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2006 wrx and decided against the factory oem boost guage. I do, however, want a guage that ...

Guage question

I have a 2006 wrx and decided against the factory oem boost guage. I do, however, want a guage that is not too incredible big that it will fit on the steering column like the stock one... I am hoping to not pay a lot of money.

I was looking around and found this one off of the fastwrx.com website... its one of the mach V sponsered sites...

http://www.gogauges.com/prosport-ele...ost-gauge.html

Any idea if this is a good guage? I need some opinions... I think it is in my price range... around a hundred bucks... looks like a good one to me... But anybody have any ideas? Thanks for your help!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i use the the prosport gauges and love them. cant beat the price either.
    2006 OBP WRX

HAWK-EYE Alliance#072

Cool... good to hear... thanks!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!