Kenwood 50W x 4 Apple® iPod™/Satellite Radio/HD-Ready CD Deck w/ MP3 Playback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Kenwood 50W x 4 Apple® iPod™/Satellite Radio/HD-Ready CD Deck w/ MP3 Playback within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1170290207263 9 Kenwood 50W x 4 Apple® iPod™/Satellite Radio/HD-Ready CD Deck w/ MP3 Playback Model: DPX302 Groove to your favorite ...

Banned

Question Kenwood 50W x 4 Apple® iPod™/Satellite Radio/HD-Ready CD Deck w/ MP3 Playback

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1170290207263

$249

Kenwood 50W x 4 Apple® iPod™/Satellite Radio/HD-Ready CD Deck w/ MP3 Playback

Model: DPX302

Groove to your favorite tunes with this in-dash deck that features Apple® iPod™, Satellite Radio and HD Radio compatibility (with additional adapters, not included) for expanded listening options.

50 watts peak power (22 watts RMS) x 4 channels
    Satellite Radio-ready: compatible with XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio (XM or SIRIUS tuner, antenna and subscription required for activation)
    HD Radio compatibility: displays information from HD Radio broadcasts (HD radio delivers CD-quality sound from compatible stations in areas where HD Radio is available; requires additional tuner, not included)

I think I am going to buy this, I like how it looks like it will fill in the entire space left by the factory radio in my STI. Thought?

Also thinking about adding this too:

Kenwood 180W Class AB 4-Channel Amplifier with Crossover

800W peak output @ 4 ohms, bridged

180W peak output @ 2 ohms

180W peak output @ 4 ohms

90W RMS (continuous) x 4 @ 2 ohms

60W RMS (continuous) x 4 @ 4 ohms

Adjustable 50-200Hz low-pass crossover

90Hz bass boost

Cooling fan for improved performance
    Last edited by Eagle_C6; 05-01-2007 at 10:29 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Get an elemental designs amp they kick ass and 2 year warranty. The radio will fit perfect(stupid dumb) Double din is the only way to go. Do some hunting and get a touch screen lcd so you can be a baller like me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ERIKBROCKHOFF View Post
    Get an elemental designs amp they kick ass and 2 year warranty. The radio will fit perfect(stupid dumb) Double din is the only way to go. Do some hunting and get a touch screen lcd so you can be a baller like me
    how much did the touch screen set you back?

That Kenwood is ok, i saw it in person. If i had the money I'd get a touchscreen, but they are pricey.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    That Kenwood is ok, i saw it in person. If i had the money I'd get a touchscreen, but they are pricey.
    I just got it instaled with the Ipod conection wired to the glove box, very happy with the system BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_C6 View Post
    I just got it instaled with the Ipod conection wired to the glove box, very happy with the system BTW
    Any pics of the deck in the dash?? I'm planning on buying this unit. How is the sound quality???
    2005 Platinum Silver WRX
    18" Bronze Rota Subzeros / Tein H techs / Helix Downpipe / APS Uppipe / SPT Intake / AccessPORT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.