eeeek, tears of joy and sadness

This is a discussion on eeeek, tears of joy and sadness within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The good: This weekend I installed my brand new Pioneer Avic D3 with the XM radio, bluetooth, and Ipod add-ons. ...

eeeek, tears of joy and sadness

The good:
    This weekend I installed my brand new Pioneer Avic D3 with the XM radio, bluetooth, and Ipod add-ons. Excellent, very happy with it.

The Bad:
    I scratched the poop out of my dash trim when I stupidly didn't disconnect the ac plugs on the piece and instead left it hanging while I made some minor last minute adjustments on the stereo. It rubbed on my stick shift and now it looks unbearable to me, for an '07 wrx limited. It is too new to live with that. Any suggestions on where I can get a replacement piece that matches the original greyish one. Also I need the black part that goes on the passenger side if possible. my poor baby.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Subaru Genuine Parts? How bad is it? Any pics?
    New England F4

Hawk-Eye Alliance # 0711

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyRx View Post
    Subaru Genuine Parts? How bad is it? Any pics?
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC