Recently installed a momo sphere airmetal/leather knob and momo shift boot.
AFAIK there are no GC8 shifter trims available to buy, so I decided to test out making my own. It didn't come out perfect, but it was just a test piece. I didn't like the way I originally installed it, so I took it out and re-did it, which caused the nails to push up through the paint. Then in my haste I made a few dents in the wood trying to get them back down. The camera really makes it obvious, friends say they can barely tell, so I may end up just leaving it, but at some point I will probably pull it back out and totally re-finish the surface.
Any/all comments welcome
Out with the old
In with the new
Damn my impatience