interior swap 04 sti for 07 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on interior swap 04 sti for 07 wrx within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; will 2004 sti seats/interior fit in 2007 wrx...

Lightbulb interior swap 04 sti for 07 wrx

will 2004 sti seats/interior fit in 2007 wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure they will. Is that the new Rex in your avatar? Looks good.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Question

thanks just got it wanted white also but grey did good 4 what i wanted.not sure if i want 2 add blue sti interior in it but thats why its called custom i guess. what do u guys think?
    Last edited by barrywrx; 04-26-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barrywrx View Post
    thanks just got it.not sure if i want 2 but blue sti interior in it but thats why its called custom i guess. what do u guys think
    Personally, I really don't like all the blue in the STi's interior. If I were to do any kind of interior swap it would be from a WRX Limited or STi Limited.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Personally, I really don't like all the blue in the STi's interior. If I were to do any kind of interior swap it would be from a WRX Limited or STi Limited.
    +1

But on another not your swapping a 3 year old interior for a brand new one. Even if its still in good condition this would kind of bug me.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Thumbs up

good point think i'll keep stock interior & focus on other mods.

I Support ClubWRX
    Moving to Cockpit and Cabin ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Registered User revolvedspecv05's Avatar
    i have 04 sti seats in my 07 wrx. they fit perfect. just you have to bypass your pass. side air bag light. there is no \weight sensor in the 04's.
    07 tr. gone...

current, sr20 powered s14...

bug eye coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    I agree. I looked at a gray 07 STI that I like the external appearance of, and immediately thought about all the seat swapping and stuff. Then I saw the blue carpet, and I don't know how big of a deal it is to swap carpet.

At this point I doubt I'll go for an STI, but if I do I'd offer to swap interiors. Didn't notice where the original poster is located, so it might not work well anyway, but I'll let you know if I end up wanting to part with an 07 STI interior.

watertown ny.north of syracuse

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.