corbeaus
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on corbeaus within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i am thinking about replacing my milanos with corbeau carreras, does anybody have these, because they are cheap and i ...

corbeaus

i am thinking about replacing my milanos with corbeau carreras, does anybody have these, because they are cheap and i would like to know if they are good.
    Nothing

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: corbeaus

Originally posted by cabouckaert
    i am thinking about replacing my milanos with corbeau carreras, does anybody have these, because they are cheap and i would like to know if they are good.
    Corbeau Carerra seats look GREAT! I ordered a pair for my last car (Eclipse GSX) They got here I opened the box and they looked even better in person! Then I sat in them... They were for sale about 2 minutes later.. I never did install them... they were very unconfortable and if you have larger than a 32" waist (or ever let anyone with larger than a 32" waist ride in your car) you will regret buying them! Just a bit of warning.

oh that sucks
    Nothing

Tell me about it, I was lucky enough to be able to sell them for what I bought them for! I looked at Sparco Torinos and they actually felt better to sit in but would not be comfortable for longer periods of time... I decided to go this route instead.

check this out!!!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...669#post155669

dude that is bad ass how much was it for all the seats?
    Nothing

I haven't done it yet, I am ordering the same setup as in the pic!! There is a group buy for it right now (click the first link)

Check it out the more peolple the better!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.