corbeaus

This is a discussion on corbeaus within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i am thinking about replacing my milanos with corbeau carreras, does anybody have these, because they are cheap and i ...

corbeaus

i am thinking about replacing my milanos with corbeau carreras, does anybody have these, because they are cheap and i would like to know if they are good.
    Nothing

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: corbeaus

Originally posted by cabouckaert
    i am thinking about replacing my milanos with corbeau carreras, does anybody have these, because they are cheap and i would like to know if they are good.
    Corbeau Carerra seats look GREAT! I ordered a pair for my last car (Eclipse GSX) They got here I opened the box and they looked even better in person! Then I sat in them... They were for sale about 2 minutes later.. I never did install them... they were very unconfortable and if you have larger than a 32" waist (or ever let anyone with larger than a 32" waist ride in your car) you will regret buying them! Just a bit of warning.

oh that sucks
    Nothing

Tell me about it, I was lucky enough to be able to sell them for what I bought them for! I looked at Sparco Torinos and they actually felt better to sit in but would not be comfortable for longer periods of time... I decided to go this route instead.

check this out!!!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...669#post155669

dude that is bad ass how much was it for all the seats?
    Nothing

I haven't done it yet, I am ordering the same setup as in the pic!! There is a group buy for it right now (click the first link)

Check it out the more peolple the better!