Some gauge questions

This is a discussion on Some gauge questions within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey dudes. i am in the market for some (three to be exact) gauges to fit the oem pod that ...

Some gauge questions

hey dudes. i am in the market for some (three to be exact) gauges to fit the oem pod that goes where the clock is. i want egt, oil temp, and air/fuel, and they *must* be white faced, black lettered, and have blue lighting (also red needled if applicable). any ideas/suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

try autometer 'phantom' series or i think maybe the 'cobalt' series... you can get a diff. colored bulb to light them up blue. the needles are flurecsent (spell?) red.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

hmm, i don't think those would work. the autometer gauges come in green backlighting, and i dont really wanna learn how to splice and dice the gauge to make it a different color. i've been looking at the apex'i gauges, though and they seem to fit the bill, except id prefer a slightly darker blue color, but thats alright i guess. good/bad feedback?

the autometer gauges come with different colored 'condoms' to slide over the light in order to change the color of the backlighting. i'm pretty sure blue is an option...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com