Best way to take out the dash?
Results 1 to 5 of 5

This is a discussion on Best way to take out the dash? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Whats the best way to take out the center dash where the CD player, climate controls etc are?...

  1. #1
    Registered User JerseyTRWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex Fells NJ
    Posts
    120

    Best way to take out the dash?

    Whats the best way to take out the center dash where the CD player, climate controls etc are?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User abhiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    2,179
    grab the area of the shift boot and pull up, it should pop right out.
    there are 2 screws on the bottom near the HVAC, and there are tabs on all 4 corners on the side pry them with a screwdriver carefully.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

  4. #3
    Registered User JerseyTRWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex Fells NJ
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    grab the area of the shift boot and pull up, it should pop right out.
    there are 2 screws on the bottom near the HVAC, and there are tabs on all 4 corners on the side pry them with a screwdriver carefully.
    Awesome Thank you. Now the this crazy rain just has to stop :/

  5. #4
    Registered User abhiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyTRWRX View Post
    Awesome Thank you. Now the this crazy rain just has to stop :/
    yeah dude, tell me about it. there were floods everywhere in my area
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

  6. #5
    Registered User JerseyTRWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex Fells NJ
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    yeah dude, tell me about it. there were floods everywhere in my area
    Word.. theres parking lots and stuff under like 2 feet of water

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •