i/c button

This is a discussion on i/c button within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've searched on google for a place who sells replacement parts, and none of the sites I found sell the ...

i/c button

I've searched on google for a place who sells replacement parts, and none of the sites I found sell the sti i/c sprayer button, any help?
    04 Java Black Pearl Wingless WRX:
    5% Tint all around, 10" windsheild strip, 2 pod gauge frame, Turbo and Volt Gauges, Tien S-tech Springs, Progress adj. Rear Sway Bar, Front and Rear Tower Braces, Sound System/DVD, Tsudo Cat-back exhaust, Black housing headlights, Invidia uppipe, Bosal Downpipe, Train Horn, Elbow Silencer Delete, DIY I/C Water Sprayer, 4300K H.I.D.'s

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by boostin_ass View Post
    I've searched on google for a place who sells replacement parts, and none of the sites I found sell the sti i/c sprayer button, any help?
    Roseville huh Im in Natomas what up, you go to any meets?

good vendor fast shipping

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/a...c9ede82b79c71e

another one

http://www.subaruparts.com/catalog/?section=829
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

yeah roseville bout 10 mins from sac, no meets, I havent seen anyone post em up, yet I really didnt look for any meets. Went to an accord meet when i had that car though.
    04 Java Black Pearl Wingless WRX:
    5% Tint all around, 10" windsheild strip, 2 pod gauge frame, Turbo and Volt Gauges, Tien S-tech Springs, Progress adj. Rear Sway Bar, Front and Rear Tower Braces, Sound System/DVD, Tsudo Cat-back exhaust, Black housing headlights, Invidia uppipe, Bosal Downpipe, Train Horn, Elbow Silencer Delete, DIY I/C Water Sprayer, 4300K H.I.D.'s