aftermarket gauges that match dash gauges best
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on aftermarket gauges that match dash gauges best within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im lookin for aftermarket gauges but want to match the dash gauges...i have an 2007 limitied wrx with black back ...

aftermarket gauges that match dash gauges best

im lookin for aftermarket gauges but want to match the dash gauges...i have an 2007 limitied wrx with black back round and the numbers light up green at night...thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by W0R7Xsubi View Post
    im lookin for aftermarket gauges but want to match the dash gauges...i have an 2007 limitied wrx with black back round and the numbers light up green at night...thanks
    mad dad. go to daddyscp website

prosport
    omori
    defi
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

Or...

Prosportgauges.com is a nice route as well,

and if u have the money then Defis.

All Three are good gauges, and have some positive feedback

defi ftw
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

+1 Defi
    For Parts, Fast Shipping, Good Prices, Good Customer Service Please Visit: WWW.JSCSPEED.COM 215-489-2820
    272.1awhp/240tq

what works better...mechanical or electrical gauges?

i have prosport boost and oil pressure in my a-pillar pod. they match the wrx/sti oem gauge bezel extremley well. id recomend these gauges to anyone with a wrx. they have three lighting options: white/green/red. the white and green are the conventional advertised color. the most popular setup is white for lights off and green for lights on..duh. what is sweet is that the needle is backlit by a red led. this means that if neither the green/white spectrum is wired up you will have deep red gauges. this change is ideal for individuals like myself who do the popular interior color change to red or who convert to an STi cluster down the road. if you are greedy like myself and wish to reap the benifits of all the colors of the gauge, just rig up a simple switch.

about the colors...white is great for the day. nice and bright. green is great to match the look of the stock gauges but be WARNED...the green of the gauge is a lot brighter then that of the oem cluster. red is way too dark for daytime driving but works perfectly at night.

extras...the gauges are black face when off. in the case of the electric gauges-all do a "opening ceremony" sweep when the car is turned on.

conclusion: awesome gauges for the price. i highly recomend them.

If you have the money, Defi's parent company makes the OEM gauges for Subaru, and everyone who can affoard Defi gauges seems to be pretty happy with them.

The Defi's are indeed nice, but if you want to save some money, Maddad makes some very good gauges that match the stock cluster nicely.

Dont have any night pics, but they match pretty good.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

^Sorry to bring this one back, but man, align those gauges a little better! Yuck!

i went with the omori's. they are less expensive as the defi's and seem to work just fine. they are not constantly on like the defi's are. they match the 04+ cluster with the lights on and off

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2:43AM View Post
    ^Sorry to bring this one back, but man, align those gauges a little better! Yuck!
    you brought a 1.5yr old thread back... to say that?
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

prosport green/white ones are to bright in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    you brought a 1.5yr old thread back... to say that?
    Yes I did. I wonder if 1.5 years later, the gauges are still that skewed. I want pics!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.