Bugeye silver interior trim color?

This is a discussion on Bugeye silver interior trim color? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anybody know where to pick up a spray can of silver paint that matches the interior of the bugeye trim? ...

Question Bugeye silver interior trim color?

Anybody know where to pick up a spray can of silver paint that matches the interior of the bugeye trim? Or even a color code? Can't find anything.. thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Silver Paint Code

you could do like I did and get a can of paint from your local NAPA store. They (almost all stores) will put it in a spray can for you. Just give them the paint code from a silver one. I the code for my silver WRX is 01G (zero, one, g.) It's a little bit more bright silver then the stock stuff but i can guarantee it'll look a lot better.

I'd like to know this also. I have a mark on my cup-holder from pushing it to open and I want to paint it...

-v

Quote Originally Posted by vinbags44 View Post
    I'd like to know this also. I have a mark on my cup-holder from pushing it to open and I want to paint it...

-v

+1
    Bugeye Mafia #125 - And Proud Of It!

If you really want the interior trim color code, open your hood. Right near your drivers side strut top hat, you'll see a rectangular piece of metal with numbers and letters stamped into it. Look for "Interior trim" and there should be a 3 digit code of numbers and letters. Thats your interior trim color code. Take it to a store that mixes paint for automobiles.

-OR-

Take the piece off you want to paint, bring it into a store that sells multiple colors of spray paint. Use your eye and match up the color of the piece to the cap color on the cans, buy what you need.
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

+1

oem no good

so far from what i have read you can spray paint the interior trim (trim around deck, air vents, and widow switchs) really? dont you need a better paint i mean if you guys are correct Cool! I just thought it would take a better paint. I want to paint mine to white instead of the silver (eventually the whole car too but too much $$$$) so yeah can someone let me know if spray paint really does the trick. Thanks

i was hoping someone on ebay had some peices but nope. matching it isnt a bad idea tho because i need to paint my air vents