iPod direct sync cable

This is a discussion on iPod direct sync cable within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have an 06' wrx wagon and would like to get a direct sync cable for my iPod nano and ...

iPod direct sync cable

I have an 06' wrx wagon and would like to get a direct sync cable for my iPod nano and I was wondering if any of you out there have any experience with this. Do any of you know who the maker of our head unit is? The reason why I want a direct sync cable is because it's more clear than the aux jack going into the headphone jack on the nano. any help would be great...thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpool View Post
    I have an 06' wrx wagon and would like to get a direct sync cable for my iPod nano and I was wondering if any of you out there have any experience with this. Do any of you know who the maker of our head unit is? The reason why I want a direct sync cable is because it's more clear than the aux jack going into the headphone jack on the nano. any help would be great...thanks
    If you have the 6 disc mp3/wma changer, the head unit manufacturer is Clarion.

07 Wrx

I have an 07 WRX... have you had any success finding a direct cable access using the stock head unit?