Dash Board Dials

This is a discussion on Dash Board Dials within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello.... Well...i found out a website that sells so awsome cool illuminator dash dials that are fixed over the stock ...

Dash Board Dials

Hello....
    Well...i found out a website that sells so awsome cool illuminator dash dials that are fixed over the stock dash dials....

but i still didnt try to contact them....i want someone to try it out at the UK....first....because they are so expensive if i import them,,,they will cost me more than double its price to get them to Egypt....but if they are worth it, so why not anyone of u guys buy it and install it, and post pictures of it....

http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/

contact them at:
    visualperformance@msn.com

If anyone has other sources that produce cool dash dial replacements for SUBARUs....please post a reply...

The following are sample pictures of the products...hope u like the style.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image002.jpg   Image003.jpg   Image004.jpg   Image005.jpg   Image007.jpg  

Image008.jpg   Image009.jpg   Image010.jpg   Image013.jpg   Image015.jpg  

Name : Mohamed Medhat
    E-mail:fire_9111@hotmail.com
    Car :SUBARU Impreza 1.6 TS 2006 Platinum Silver Metallic
    Mind : Out of control
    Brains: Nuts
    Speed: Freak

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my $0.02

These have been around for a while, I'm not really a fan. But ultimately, style is a very subjective thing. If you like something, that's all that should matter.

The best color for interior gauge type lighting is Red, followed by Blue. The worst color for this is white, and green.

It's a matter of the color spectrum and how colors are picked up by the eye. Red and Blue are colors that we cannot see the entire spectrum of - this helps keep the eye from becoming too distracted, and also prevents the degradation of perceived night vision. Red and Blue fall into infrared and ultraviolet which are colors that the human eye can't natively discern. Green on the other hand is a color which our eyes excel at picking up - this is why DLP projectors will typically have separate color wedges for Green and Emerald - it helps with perception of color.

When driving at night, you should have your brightness set as low as you can easily see things without straining - no brighter. Those bright EL type gauges are a distraction I don't recommend.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals