Climate control System and clock lights

This is a discussion on Climate control System and clock lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone, does anyone know if it is normal for the lights in the center of each of the three ...

Climate control System and clock lights

Hello everyone, does anyone know if it is normal for the lights in the center of each of the three climate control dials to only light up barely visible enough to see in daylight conditions. It is hard to see if the AC is on or not. Also the clock seems to be very dimly lit and hard to see in the daytime, is there a way to adjust the brightness of these? I have a brand new 07 STI (not the limeted version).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Isn't there like a gauge cluster light adjustment knob somewhere? Every car i have been in has a knob somewhere to turn the brightness of the clock, gauges and AC lights up or down.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Quote Originally Posted by j_rc_heliman View Post
    Hello everyone, does anyone know if it is normal for the lights in the center of each of the three climate control dials to only light up barely visible enough to see in daylight conditions. It is hard to see if the AC is on or not. Also the clock seems to be very dimly lit and hard to see in the daytime, is there a way to adjust the brightness of these? I have a brand new 07 STI (not the limeted version).
    If you have your headlights or parking lights on the interior lights (such as the clock, climate control) will dim because less light is needed for them to be visible at night. So you can either turn off your headlights or parking lights. Or you can adjust your interior lights dimmer.