swapping out stock seats for 2006

This is a discussion on swapping out stock seats for 2006 within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok so heres the problem you wanna get rid of your stock seats but then after you put in your ...

swapping out stock seats for 2006

ok so heres the problem you wanna get rid of your stock seats but then after you put in your new seats you have sensors that are left unattended and then your airbags wont work until you do what is called a "bypass" this is where i am left useless and cant help myself... i have 2 jdm sti seats and i put my seatbelt buckles on the seats which left me with these sensor plugs to manage but all i have are 2 resistors that i got from an 03 wrx so i dont think these sensors have the same resistance then comes the part for my passenger that airbag will never be activated because of the pressure sense under the seat and thats another that i gotta turn on please if u know anything let me know asap because im driving around without airbags heres some pics

sUBARu's dont drive we FLY!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06WRXimpRessed View Post
    ok so heres the problem you wanna get rid of your stock seats
    No I don't. I'm beginning to think you might but only having one or two periods in the paragraph isn't really letting me understand the post.

this is where i am left useless and cant help myself...
    No comment; just wanted to quote that.

i have 2 jdm sti seats and i put my seatbelt buckles on the seats which left me with these sensor plugs to manage but all i have are 2 resistors that i got from an 03 wrx so i dont think these sensors have the same resistance then comes the part for my passenger that airbag will never be activated because of the pressure sense under the seat and thats another that i gotta turn on please if u know anything let me know asap because im driving around without airbags heres some pics
    There isn't a single period, comma, or apostrophe in all that. Here's your answer nonetheless:

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...ermarket+seats

You may need to log in there to see the pics but it has the info you need.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

You have another problem... you inexplicably posted this 3 times
    "I am Bullrock, and I have lots and lots of powers"

へおひってしりつぼめ "There is no use scruntching up your buttocks after a fart"