Gauges.. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Gauges.. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I used my AP today as my boost gauge...

I used my AP today as my boost gauge

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

prosport gauges ftW
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...avee/rpm-1.jpg

Hawk-Eye Alliance #40
    XPT Stage Dos

This looks like an old thread but ill give it a shot. i just got in a widband air fuel and oil press. where is my o2 sensor? on the dp? and where is the stock oil press sender? there should be one right. cuz the car needs to trip a cel if it gets to low.

both auto meter

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    This looks like an old thread but ill give it a shot. i just got in a widband air fuel and oil press. where is my o2 sensor? on the dp? and where is the stock oil press sender? there should be one right. cuz the car needs to trip a cel if it gets to low.

both auto meter
    I doubt very much that AF gauge you have is wideband, especially since you are tapping into the stock narrowband O2 sensor. I would try to ditch the AF gauge (it will just flash uselessly), and get something useful.
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX

you totaly read that wrong. its wideband. the object is to replace the stock o2 with the wide band. One or two wires go to the computer so it still works with the car. my question was where is the stock sensor located. nevermide though i found it. now my problem lies with the oil pressure sender. its electric and wont thread in to the replacement oil plug. both are 1/8th. so im thinking there is an issue with the standard/metric thing.

I installed an autometer in place of the stocker two days ago, seems ok so far. It glows red with the lights on so it matches at night. Its only 7mm bigger so its easy to get used to.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.