"Tuff Stuff" Multi-purpose foam cleaner >*

This is a discussion on "Tuff Stuff" Multi-purpose foam cleaner >* within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So i've had this disgusting stain that looks like someone pee'd in my back seat since the day i bought ...

"Tuff Stuff" Multi-purpose foam cleaner >*

So i've had this disgusting stain that looks like someone pee'd in my back seat since the day i bought my '04 WRX and i finally got sick of it. I go to Baxters Auto Parts in Tacoma, Washington and talk to my "contact" over there that i always trust with decisions like this.

I say "Hey d000d, what should i use to clean this raunchy stain in my back seat? Turtle Wax? Blue Coral?"

He says, "oh no you didn't. We don't speak of those foul products in this store. If you want it done right the first time, go with teh Tuff Stuff."

I was all "whoa, dude. You sure?"

So he said, "just do it hater!"

So fast forward to 6:30pm. I get home and grab a beer from the fridge and a hot pocket from the freezer (the wife wasn't home so i could say "make me some blueberry pancakes woman, riiiight now!") and head in to the "pc" room where all of my $1200 worth of car parts is being held prisoner until they're set free in my landlord's 9000 sq ft shop this Saturday. Among these so called brake parts (which i can't really call brake parts cuz wtf are they braking!!!) is my rear seat, which i recently took out because Subaru forgot to make my back seat fold down for more trunk space (who runs those plants btw? Man.). I spot the bad seat, immediately and i'm all "snap, there's no way that's gettin clean!"

I had to trust my compadre though so i had at it.

We wrestled and sprayed and i cover'd my nose so as not to breathe the fumes from such a powerfull cleaner... when i finally, FINALLY got done... it was 6:40pm. 10 mins!!! where did the time go!!! OMG!

My precious was finally done though. And what dost my unbelieving eyes see, but the most beautiful seat the world hath ever seen! It was like a brand... used... rear seat from a '04 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan had just been cleaned for the first time in it's crazy pee-filled existence!

In closing, teh Tuff Stuff pwnz.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice find. Now you know what to do if you piss your seats....
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

wow thats amazing! Can't wait till someone pisses my car. Cause then we can see if that stuff will clean blood off the seats lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #181

Quote Originally Posted by NashWRX View Post
    wow thats amazing! Can't wait till someone pisses my car. Cause then we can see if that stuff will clean blood off the seats lol
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Just be thorough...CSI has that crazy stuff and UV light to find the murder scene lol
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

nice find
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Nice. I have a stain not quite that big in my rear seat, I'm gonna have to try that stuff.
    "Give a man a gun and he is a hero. Give a man two and he is a god!"

I'd swear I made a post about this stuff before.

It is the BEST interior fabric cleaner I have ever found. It beats steam cleaning for nasty stains. I've used this stuff to almost completely remove 2+ year old coffee stains out of used cars. Only think ive found that it wouldnt completely remove was a cherry slurpee stain that was about 3 years old.

The only downside ive seen is it does seem to create a big of fading in fabrics with repeated/over use. Ive only used it on gray interiors, but it seems to leave me with a slightly lighter gray than the rest of the car. It could just be the fact that i didnt use it on the whole interior though so the rest is dirtier.