Super Shifter!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Super Shifter! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is an aweful question... I bought this super cool Skull shift knob (it's more of a joke) for my ...

Super Shifter!

This is an aweful question...

I bought this super cool Skull shift knob (it's more of a joke) for my 2006 WRX TR. I unscrewed the originial leather wrapped one, but do I have to remove the cover to the entire console to get that knob head off?

Thank you, I'm hopeless and a disgrace I know, but I do appreciate help!

Eli

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There should be a tutorial on removing your shiftknob in the tutorial section, or run a search and I`m sure you`ll find at least one.
    And yeah, in order to get the shiftboot up, you`re gonna need to take apart the console
    "I am Bullrock, and I have lots and lots of powers"

へおひってしりつぼめ "There is no use scruntching up your buttocks after a fart"

NOOO
    dont do that!!!

You just squeeze the leather boot and pull off the knob
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.