quick question

This is a discussion on quick question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; OK I'm new here and I don't have a WRX as of yet. However, I am getting one within the ...

quick question

OK I'm new here and I don't have a WRX as of yet. However, I am getting one within the next couple of days. I like to plan out my projects beforehand so I know what to look for and by. I'll be purchasing a 2002 model WRX blue and completely stock. I was curious at what the color the dash lighting is. Because I've been doing some research and found out that these vehicles do not come stock with a boost gauge. I am going to to go ahead and purchase one, but I want the coloring to match up at night with stock. If you have any suggestions I'd be very thankful. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's a ugly greenish color. But it is possible to change all the interior lights on the dash/radio/etc. I think I will be doing this in the not so distant future. There's a link to it if you look under cockpit and cabin. Also Nasioc has a good write up on it. Good luck and congratulations on the rex!

John
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Prosport has a gauge that matches well to the stock lighting
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works