JL sub box question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on JL sub box question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought a JL W7 12" with a H.O. wedge enclosure cause i have heard amazing things about it. Unfortunetly ...

JL sub box question

I bought a JL W7 12" with a H.O. wedge enclosure cause i have heard amazing things about it. Unfortunetly for me i didnt think about whether it would fit or not. Im just crossing my fingers someone on this forum will tell me they have gotten it to fit in their car! If anyone knows if it fits or not please let me know. Here is a link to the box

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_e...=1&prod_id=294

I kinda doubt it will but im crossing my fingers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for a prayer...

Our amprack we make measures almost 38 side to side, which fits between the wheel wells, the height of our rack is 16 1/4" but it fits under the rear support, so looks like it'll squeeze in there, but won't sit all the way back against the seats.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Integrations View Post
    Our amprack we make measures almost 38 side to side, which fits between the wheel wells, the height of our rack is 16 1/4" but it fits under the rear support, so looks like it'll squeeze in there, but won't sit all the way back against the seats.
    Im not too worried it will fit once inside. Im worried i wont be able to get it in the opening. Thanks for the help though. Any recommendations for another box that will work the same (or close to) that fits a little better?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartonater View Post
    Im not too worried it will fit once inside. Im worried i wont be able to get it in the opening. Thanks for the help though. Any recommendations for another box that will work the same (or close to) that fits a little better?
    You should be fine. I have my JL 15" in a sealed box and i was able to fit it in the trunk. Its not a perfect fit, but it works till i decide to sell it. That box you linked too is smaller than the one in my trunk. You should be able to get it in pretty easily.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...ht=JL+Audio+w3

This is a link to a picture of the box I currently have in my trunk, it is two 12" JL w3's. Hopefully looking at that will help you with the judgement.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.