carbon fiber trim

This is a discussion on carbon fiber trim within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I know that SPT and other companies make carbon fiber trim for the wrx interior for 02-04 models, but is ...

carbon fiber trim

I know that SPT and other companies make carbon fiber trim for the wrx interior for 02-04 models, but is there a similar product for the 2006+?

I have a 2006 wrx limited and want to buy a carbon fiber trim kit for my interior. My goal is to cover the trim with the vinyl and change my interior lights from green to blue.

I've found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subar...QQcmdZViewItem

It's for a 2005 sti, but i THINK this might fit the 2006 limited as it appears to be the same interior trim. Any help is appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It says 05 and up ! It looks the same, but I wouldn't buy it unless I were certain ! Good Luck ! Okey
    2006 Black Mamba - 20G and lots more !

Quote Originally Posted by Poekin View Post
    I know that SPT and other companies make carbon fiber trim for the wrx interior for 02-04 models, but is there a similar product for the 2006+?

Have you emailed the seller and asked them? If you do and get it please post some pics so we can see how it looks and let me know if the quality is good. Thanks

I have a 2006 wrx limited and want to buy a carbon fiber trim kit for my interior. My goal is to cover the trim with the vinyl and change my interior lights from green to blue.

I've found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subar...QQcmdZViewItem

It's for a 2005 sti, but i THINK this might fit the 2006 limited as it appears to be the same interior trim. Any help is appreciated!
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr