Access Port Mounted to Dash - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Access Port Mounted to Dash within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i dont have an AP but, with its size does it fit in the "condom holder," because if it does ...

i dont have an AP but, with its size does it fit in the "condom holder," because if it does than all you have to do is put some double stick tape on the back of the AP and on top of that little compartment to stick to when u have it open, then slide it in and close the compartment when u park

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Old thread but here is where I put mine.

06 TR - STI TMIC install and AP V2 mount and spt heat shield
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

go to radioshack, i work there and theres a cellphone holder hat will fit the AP perfect. it fits in the airvent. i dont think to many people know what an AP is so why would they steal it, if they did know what it was then they know its useless to them cause it will still be married to ur car.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12