Pre-made Front Speaker Spacers!

This is a discussion on Pre-made Front Speaker Spacers! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I had been looking around for a place that sells pre-made spacers for our cars (cause i dont have the ...

Cool Pre-made Front Speaker Spacers!

I had been looking around for a place that sells pre-made spacers for our cars (cause i dont have the tools handy to make one. I'm sure im not the only one) and was having no luck. Finally I was able to find these: http://www.iaperformance.com/product...roducts_id=235

So I thought I would share. Searching on here was fruitless, so now for the next noob they can find this thread instead of starting a new one.

They have a set for 5 1/4 and 6 1/2 speakers, front and rear. They claim they will fit speakers with up to a 2.9" mounting depth. I havent ordered them yet cause its too bloody cold outside to sit around doing speaker installs, but I will be doing them come spring.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gk1
    I used them on my 04 wagon and they work perfectly. I mounted pioneer speakers with almost 3 inch depth and the fit just fine.