Just ordered my gauges

This is a discussion on Just ordered my gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just ordered my 60mm boost, egt, any oil pressure OMORI gauges from gruppe-s. I can't wait to put them it. ...

Just ordered my gauges

Just ordered my 60mm boost, egt, any oil pressure OMORI gauges from gruppe-s. I can't wait to put them it. I heave heard nothing but good things about the Omori gauges. The only problem is the 6-8 week backorder that they are currently on. Oh well I guess thats just one more thing to look forward to just in time for the springtime. Plan on ordering my rims/tires, springs shortly.
    06-wrx: stage 2 and loving every minute of it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am just gonna wait it out. They have already billed my card. It's too cold out anyway to be crawling around underneath my car in the driveway.

post some pics when u get em in
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    post some pics when u get em in
    +1 for pics. I'm am about to order some gauges but am not sure which company to buy from...?

Quote Originally Posted by ntg06 View Post
    +1 for pics. I'm am about to order some gauges but am not sure which company to buy from...?
    + 1 i think ima go with the defi guages but i want a a/f ratio guage too and defi doesnt make one
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

What color are the Omori gauges backlit in?

I have a black on black 60mm Trust boost gauge, backlit in green. The Omori gauges look very similar and are slightly better priced.
    ďIíve always said that we are two people that hate each other, we just havenít realized it yet. Which is all that marriage really is. You just gotta hope that one of the two die before they figure it out.Ē - H.R. Bennett

I will post up some pics as soon as I get them in. The Omori's I purchased are backlit in green with a red needle. They also make them with a yellow needle for earlier WRX's. I know that thay also have gauges that have multi color capability, but they are a little more pricey. I just ordered the ones that are allways backlit green cause I wanted them to match my dash lights. I am sooo excited about these That I am having trouble falling asleep LOL J/k