L.E.D lights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on L.E.D lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was just wondering if anybody knew what store would sell leds for dome lights, parking lights and dash lights? ...

L.E.D lights

i was just wondering if anybody knew what store would sell leds for dome lights, parking lights and dash lights? anybody have a idea? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 03specR1 View Post
    i was just wondering if anybody knew what store would sell leds for dome lights, parking lights and dash lights? anybody have a idea? thanks
    http://www.superbrightleds.com/
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

thanks for the info. i didnt know if auto source or napa would carry this stuff but i think i will go this route.

need some LED help

I have an 05 sti and i want to switch out all the green lights in my car. Already did the key ring red and looking to do the air conditioning red and the clock. I also want to switch out the door to pink and the blinker in the cluster to pink and the cruise control to pink. Got any specs for the lights ill need and instructions on how to do it? Thanks for the help

bluesuby

mrpad do you have a photo of your interior?

I have an '02 STi and I want to try and change the red color of the speedo to blue to match my Defi gauges and I'm not sure if that's possible or not?

Does anyone have any experience/photos that they can share?

Thanks!
    '02 JDM STi Version 8

hey man. no i dont. Its just the stock interior with the green key ring now red. its pretty tight. i like the red. the green is lame. I want to change out all the greeen lights to red/or pink depending on whats green.

i want to do all red lights in mine i dont know what color to do the needles though. does any one know all the different bulbs i will need to make everything red? or all they all the same bulb? 06 wrx

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i want to do all red lights in mine i dont know what color to do the needles though. does any one know all the different bulbs i will need to make everything red? or all they all the same bulb? 06 wrx
    you know if you check google for bulbs for your car it should come up for your year. I found this one site that tells you all sizes to every bulb in your car.

Read my other post about blue LED conversion. The bulbs are all #74, besides the clock and passenger air bag lights.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpad View Post
    I have an 05 sti and i want to switch out all the green lights in my car. Already did the key ring red and looking to do the air conditioning red and the clock. I also want to switch out the door to pink and the blinker in the cluster to pink and the cruise control to pink. Got any specs for the lights ill need and instructions on how to do it? Thanks for the help

bluesuby
    Hey, What did you do to change the key ring light?

04 WRX

94 Integra GSR STOLEN 3/12/08
    RECOVERED!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.