Prosport Boost/oil temp gauge pic

This is a discussion on Prosport Boost/oil temp gauge pic within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just installed my new prosport gauges..They are great.. Soooo worth the money!!...

Prosport Boost/oil temp gauge pic

I just installed my new prosport gauges..They are great.. Soooo worth the money!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0030.JPG  
    Last edited by kpSTi; 01-08-2007 at 10:32 AM.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those look awesome
    CGM

closeup of boost gauge...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0026.JPG  
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Hey, looks great. when u installed that bezel did you have to mess with the glass infront of the stock guages? Also, where did u get that bezel? I've seen it for $75 one place off the top of my head...

Quote Originally Posted by Lithoss View Post
    Hey, looks great. when u installed that bezel did you have to mess with the glass infront of the stock guages? Also, where did u get that bezel? I've seen it for $75 one place off the top of my head...

hey... The bezel did not mess with the stock glass over the gauges... it doesn't even touch them.. I purchased mine from www.fastwrx.com. the fitment was good. The quality of the bezel isn't as good as stock but then again, most of them aren't.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

Quote Originally Posted by Lithoss View Post
    autometer makes one for about that price and there are cheaper ones on ebay for less than $40
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Quote Originally Posted by kpSTi View Post
    hey... The bezel did not mess with the stock glass over the gauges... it doesn't even touch them.. I purchased mine from www.fastwrx.com. the fitment was good. The quality of the bezel isn't as good as stock but then again, most of them aren't.
    as long as it does the job, looks decent (color matching and texture, it looks great in the pictures i've seen) and doesn't rattle its all good
    ill be ordering one tonight or tomorrow

damn you.... i want an sti cluster! i hate the green color of the wrx gauges... i'll proly end up getting prosports in green

But those look DAMN good, nice choice, great layout
    2002 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX - PLATINUM SILVER METALLIC
    NICKNAME - DAPHNE

Quote Originally Posted by OFFdutyHERO View Post
    damn you.... i want an sti cluster! i hate the green color of the wrx gauges... i'll proly end up getting prosports in green

But those look DAMN good, nice choice, great layout
    if you feel like a little DIY
    interior color change

I have the radio and HVAC done just need to do the gauge cluster
    04 WRX Java Black
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    if you feel like a little DIY
    interior color change

I have the radio and HVAC done just need to do the gauge cluster
    Yea I have read about a thousand posts about changing the gauge cluster to red, but it is a pretty shakey diy. It seems to have about a 50% success rate, either the color is uneven, the needles pop off, or the gauge quits working proporly. So im a little wary of that mod, not to mention if you do that, there is no more visible red line.... i dunno just food for thought...
    2002 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX - PLATINUM SILVER METALLIC
    NICKNAME - DAPHNE

Quote Originally Posted by OFFdutyHERO View Post
    Yea I have read about a thousand posts about changing the gauge cluster to red, but it is a pretty shakey diy. It seems to have about a 50% success rate, either the color is uneven, the needles pop off, or the gauge quits working proporly. So im a little wary of that mod, not to mention if you do that, there is no more visible red line.... i dunno just food for thought...
    these thoughts have already crossed my mind that is why I have yet to do the gauge cluster might just leave it green with the center dash red
    04 WRX Java Black
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

I need to do my center console to match the cluster.. It's the only thing that bothers me about my car. If they went that far to change the gauge cluster to red why not continue the theme throughout the car???
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods: