any other gauges besides Defi ?

This is a discussion on any other gauges besides Defi ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Are there any other gauges out there that light up red when the car is on and are completely black ...

any other gauges besides Defi ?

Are there any other gauges out there that light up red when the car is on and are completely black when the car is off besides defi ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Prosportgauges.com. I just bought some...really nice looking and inexpensive! I got a Elect. Boost, EGT, and Oil Press for $190! Quality looks great also.
    Last edited by 03wrxwgn; 01-02-2007 at 11:53 AM.

An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by 03wrxwgn View Post
    Prosportgauges.com. I just bought some...really nice looking and inexpensive! I got a Elect. Boost, EGT, and Oil Press for $190! Quality looks great also.
    Awesome gauges i have them too, mine are setup so that when my headlights are off they are white, thenwhen they're turned on they turn green to match my interior lighting