looking for turbo timer
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on looking for turbo timer within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, I'm looking for a turbo timer for my 07 WRX. anybody selling theirs? i'll gladly take it off your ...

Banned

looking for turbo timer

Hi,

I'm looking for a turbo timer for my 07 WRX. anybody selling theirs? i'll gladly take it off your hands

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a turbo timer for my 07 WRX. anybody selling theirs? i'll gladly take it off your hands
    Your subie doesnt need a turbo timer. search around theres a bunch of posts about this.
    CGM

a. you dont need one and b. wrong forum
    '04 Aspen White WRX

i'll sell you an HKS type 1 for $80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    i'll sell you an HKS type 1 for $80
    im interested. send me a message. what features does it have? (ie...stop watch, boost gauge etc...)

type 1 is metric measurements
    timer mode 30s-3min at intervals of 30seconds
    rpm gauge with 2 stage adjustable shift light
    100m, 200m, 400m, and i think 1000m dash timer
    0-100kmph, 0-200, 50-100, 100-150, 100-200 timer
    voltometer
    The HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 offers all the features of the Type-0, PLUS several monitoring and measurement tools. Vehicle speed and RPM can be displayed on the Type-1ís LCD monitor and a speed warning level can be set. A 2 stage RPM warning can also be set and used as a shift light. When a warning level is reached the Type-1ís LCD monitor will switch from blue to red and an audible beep will sound.
    http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=845

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.