Is the 2006 WRX satellite-ready? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Is the 2006 WRX satellite-ready? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Glad to hear that I was wrong and Santa now flys a slightly used SR-71....

Glad to hear that I was wrong and Santa now flys a slightly used SR-71.
    Cones don't count at Hillclimbs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Boooo

So you got a seperate satellite radio unit or the thing that wires into the stock stereo and the sat. radio is viewed/controlled in the stock display?

And boooo XM. Sirius for the win

Sirius=NFL!
    To me the music is pretty much the same on both, but the NFL is too clutch on the sirius.
    gJb Hawk-Eye Alliance #002

Mets
    Giants
    Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Web Foot STi View Post
    Glad to hear that I was wrong and Santa now flys a slightly used SR-71.
    Yikes! I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just trying to be a little funny... which I should know, by now, doesn't always translate well over the internet. Sorry! I really hope I didn't offend you.

Okay, Gate... NOW ya tell me you like Sirius better! heheheee
    He's been wanting XM... and the unit I got him was such a good price, I was even thinking he could upgrade to the stereo unit in a few months if he likes the service. Hmm... that might be a good time for him to switch to Sirius if he wants NFL, which he very well may. I prefer to watch my football AND I prefer NCAA (Go, Vols!), so the XM would be fine for me if he wanted to upgrade to Sirius (say... around his birthday when it would make another perfect giftie item?) and I got the XM. Then again, TiVo is a lovely gift idea and he wouldn't have to ever worry about hearing the game! hehee

Always thinkin'...

Merry Christmas! ... and thanks again for all the input!

[QUOTE=SubieGrl2006;1777451]Yikes! I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just trying to be a little funny... which I should know, by now, doesn't always translate well over the internet. Sorry! I really hope I didn't offend you.
    QUOTE]

No offense taken at all.

You are right about things not translating well over the Internet, or e-mail for that matter. We don't have the body language to tell the emotions behind the words. I am honestly glad that I was wrong that in this day and age that the overnight package services can a mail order gift so close to Christmas.

The SR-71 line was my attempt at a joke. Just like Rudolf, only a very few know how fast she really goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sr-71-ec97-43933-4s.jpg  

[QUOTE=Web Foot STi;1778096]
    Quote Originally Posted by SubieGrl2006 View Post
    The SR-71 line was my attempt at a joke. Just like Rudolf, only a very few know how fast she really goes.
    I'm a TSgt in the USAF... I am pretty sure I got the joke. (..she said, laughing, smiling, and in every way telling you she's kidding around...) I actually sang the National Anthem at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum annex at the Udvar Hazy Center out at Dulles the day she opened. There's a blackbird dead-center of that museum. She's a beaut! Ever been there? Seems you're an aviation buff... if you haven't checked the museum out, you should. Concord... space shuttle... Enola Gay... it's awesome!

I never have been to DC. When I go the Smithsonian is number 1 on my list.

I'm out in Oregon and we have a little aircraft museum near by. It's centerpiece is the HK-1. Otherwise known as the Spruce Goose. They have a few other planes, including an SR-71. One that they didn't break her back. She could be put back in flying condition. The USAF has a nasty habit of destroying the main spar of aircraft that are decommission and on loan, or sold for scrap.

Oh, I have been to Wendover where the put the Enola Gay through her paces in training. They also hold a few top speed auto events in the summer out on the salt flats...

Happy holidays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.