air/fuel gauge hook up
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on air/fuel gauge hook up within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i am getting an air/fuel gauge and i wanted to see if anyone else has one and if you hooked ...

air/fuel gauge hook up

i am getting an air/fuel gauge and i wanted to see if anyone else has one and if you hooked it up where do i hook up the signal wire to so that i get the correct reading. if anyone has any answers please let me know
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hooking it into your stock narrowband will make it next to useless, get a wideband and hook it into that.

ok but if i want to hook it up for now what wire do i tap in to

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrmcs View Post
    ok but if i want to hook it up for now what wire do i tap in to
    well if you're doing it just for show you could get a scrolling led or tap it into the wiring for your stock narrowband.

well for right now it is going to be for show. do you know what wire it is that i should hook up to

nope

hey brian, If I have a AFR gauge already and its taped to my narrowband stock setup. what would I need to get a wideband setup using my existing afr?
    or is it possible.

gsx--just tap it to your o2 sensor I think its a blue or green wire. just do a search. there is tons of info. also look in the diy section. and tutorial section
    WRB 06 TR wrx wing, wrx foglights, Invidia catted downpipe, AP,
    Stage 2 map, SPT catback, STi oem springs, Katrboy shortshifter
    lots of audio gear too.

Well, you'd have to make sure that whatever gauge you get will work with whatever aftermarket wideband you purchase. But yeah you'll have to get an aftermarket wideband.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.