Speaker question

This is a discussion on Speaker question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I want to get some new speakers for my car. Going to get 6 1/2 all the way around (have ...

Speaker question

I want to get some new speakers for my car. Going to get 6 1/2 all the way around (have the back cut to fit) I have had pioneer 4 way speakers since my first car and always thought they were pretty good. This time around ive been thinking about getting something nicer cause i have a 600 watt, 4 channel amp to power them. I need some recommendations

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I threw some Infinity's in the front and back, 5's and 6 1/2's, they are powered by a 600Watt 4 channel Eclipse Amp. I have 2-12inch Polk audio's in a custom Subaru Box with 2000 watts powering them, and i have to admit its the best sound i have ever heard in a car. But to answer you question infinitys's are great, and a perfect fit......Rockford Fosgates are nice, but im not sure if the will fit, they have a beefier magnet.
    INFaRED"06" WRX STage 2
    Perrin Catless UP,Invidia Catted DP,
    COBB AP,Greedy EVO2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #77"Where 06 & 07 Unite"