Anyone ever see the Bezel Pods?

This is a discussion on Anyone ever see the Bezel Pods? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone ever see these? Options Auto Salon shows them for the WRX for . Looks kinda interesting, but I'd like ...

I Support ClubWRX

Anyone ever see the Bezel Pods?

Anyone ever see these? Options Auto Salon shows them for the WRX for $71. Looks kinda interesting, but I'd like to see one in a WRX first. I ordered one of Subie Gal's single A Pillar Dash pods, but she doesn't have anymore. Don't want an A pillar set.

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/prod...k=yes&dept=458

edit: Why's the IMG tag off here?

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The mythical Autometer bezel! Last I heard they were saying availability next month. But they've been saying that for well over a year. Try to buy it from Options. "Out of Stock" will be the reply - 'cause Autometer hasn't made it yet! I'd love one IF they ever come out with it.

Do a search. There's a thread around with pictures of it as well as a three gauge clock-spot pod taken at a recent auto show.

Chris
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*

I have the defi pod which makes my interior look real boy racer. The pod you referenced is unavailable. Otherwise, I wouldn't have the defi pod.

misterx

They haven't made them yet, I was checking a couple weeks ago. I'm keeping my eyes on this one too.

I wish this was out. I like the fact that the gauges are not too visible (from the outside of the car).

Re: Gauge Works

Well if this is of the same "high quality" as the AutoMeter GaugeWorks cluster replacement I had in my Integra (R.I.P) I would avoid it like the plague --- $80 for a poorly molded and bad fitting POS which never sat right, gaps around the edges, didnt even re-use the stock mounting points !

I mean, how f***ing hard is it to copy the OEM piece and just graft some extra bezels into it. Pretty damn hard apparently. The stock picture you see is from a Civic btw. There's probably about a pound of hot glue holding that cluster in place.

Also, look at your existing cluster - they make room by obscuring parts of your existing gauges, wasnt a big deal on the 'Teg, might be a bigger deal on a WRX.

My two cents and then some

I Support ClubWRX
    Well, I ended up getting Subie Gal's single pod that fits at the corner of the A-pillar and the dash. Should be here in about two weeks.

Then I wanted to get the special yellow-needled 52mm Omori boost gauge Kastle sells, but he doesn't anymore. Say's Omori is bailing in the States. Can't find one anywhere. Not even eBay! Guess I'll have to go with the Greddy with the orange needle.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338