Audio Intergrations Enclosure Setup Just Finished 06 STI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Audio Intergrations Enclosure Setup Just Finished 06 STI within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; audio intergrations. Looks and sounds great. to local shop Sound Depot in Madison, AL (Chris) for doing the install....

Audio Intergrations Enclosure Setup Just Finished 06 STI

audio intergrations. Looks and sounds great. to local shop Sound Depot in Madison, AL (Chris) for doing the install.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0514.JPG   CIMG0515.JPG   CIMG0516.JPG  
    Last edited by skibum761; 12-05-2006 at 03:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks awesome, and super clean! Where'd you get that box, or did they make it custom for you?
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1 View Post
    Looks awesome, and super clean! Where'd you get that box, or did they make it custom for you?
    bought the box w/sub from audio intergrations..www.audiointergrations.com

how much did that set you back? bad link to the site
    looks clean

Quote Originally Posted by eze13 View Post
    how much did that set you back? bad link to the site
    looks clean
    Bump for a new link
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1 View Post
    Bump for a new link
    http://www.audiointegrations.citymax...ge/3182186.htm

Is that $350 just for the enclosure? That seems a bit absurd...
    '06 wrx wr-blue

so how do you get to your jack? I don't know why tehy would design it to be on the drivers side being the jack is stored there.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

ya, 350 just for the box is pretty nuts

Quote Originally Posted by BAHPSH View Post
    ya, 350 just for the box is pretty nuts
    Honestly, It isn't that hard to build your own box, and you could probably do it for the same quality at a fraction of that cost.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

It looks really expensive, but note that it's a box made for an exact fit in our cars. That's worth something, right?

Not that I have one yet, but I've got my eye on one
    2003 White Sportswagon
    Mods: Cobb stg 2 (STX map), Whiteline strut braces, SRBs and swaybars, Kartboy rear endlinks, 04+ rear swaybar mounts, Hawk HPS brake pads meeting Powerslot front rotors, Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs, some stereo
    Pending: some more stereo. Front endlinks?

Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    so how do you get to your jack? I don't know why tehy would design it to be on the drivers side being the jack is stored there.
    I forgot to take it out when I put in the enclosure. But that's why we have 3yr/36,000 mile road side assistance. Don't venture off the beaten path that much. After that, I'll just go and buy a portable one. There's one out on the market that automatically jacks itself up. All you do is plug it into the cigarette lighter.

As far as the enclosure goes. You get what you pay for. The fittament was perfect. The people at the stereo shop were amazed in the quality of the box. I've seen tutorials about how to do it yourself, but they didn't look as clean as this enclosure. Plus if your not experienced enough with fiberglass, your going to have a hard time building an enclosure.

I have to agree with skibum, at the shop that I work at, you would pay at least 350 for that and I doubt it would fit as good. We did build one that had a hinge that made it possible to still get to your jack, but it was for an 8.

Did you have to cut away the carpet mat so it can be lifted to access the spare or is it still tucked under the enclosure?

Quote Originally Posted by elco View Post
    Did you have to cut away the carpet mat so it can be lifted to access the spare or is it still tucked under the enclosure?
    Going to try to get away with not cutting the carpet. If i have to cut the carpet eventually I will. I think i can try to get away with lifting the carpet from the passenger side over if worst come to worst.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.