Hi From The Uk

This is a discussion on Hi From The Uk within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello all just thought id post some pics of the mods ive been doing over here hope you like them? ...

Hi From The Uk

Hello all just thought id post some pics of the mods ive been doing over here hope you like them?
    Please give me feedback good and bad and any ideas how to improve them all comment welcome

just a couple of consoles ive done the black one i managed to reduce the heater controlls down the bottom their back lit aswell not to sure of the dials as havent managed to find any decent black ones, The silver one enables you to put the heater controlls from the top vent facia into the bottom console so you can the put 3 x gauges in the top better place for easy veiw

MANAGED TO PUT THREE GAUGES IN INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FACIA BIT TIGHT BUT AGAIN EASY TO SEE

HOPE YOU LIKE THESE HAVE MORE PICS OF OTHERS I WIIL ADD TO THREAD TOMMORROW

CHEERS ALL GADGET
    Last edited by GADGET; 12-01-2006 at 06:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome mate.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

ODJ
    You, sir, have an interesting way about your modifications. I'm no autority around here, but I can honestly say that I've never seen anything quite like what you've done.

I'm curious, are those consoles modified stock pieces or are you able to mold/fabricate your own?
    UNSPOILT BY PROGRESS

thats tight son
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I really like that clean look. They almost look factory.
    Bugeye Mafia #63

everythings backwards.....Its like some kinda of "bizzarro world"!

haha....sweet setup man, I like the one with the bottom dials....ftw
    gJb Hawk-Eye Alliance #002

Mets
    Giants
    Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by ODJ View Post
    You, sir, have an interesting way about your modifications. I'm no autority around here, but I can honestly say that I've never seen anything quite like what you've done.

I'm curious, are those consoles modified stock pieces or are you able to mold/fabricate your own?
    HELLO BUDDIE, Never being called sir before,
    Yes their moddified stock items silver one is a cut down top vent facia moulded on and then the stock air vent facia smoothed over to take the gauges, The black one was a bit of a pain to reduce the heater controls down to that size but have kept the air con /recerc switch in the top air vent facia but still have the three gauges in aswell
    Here are a couple more ive been working on one with din sized heater controlls and have kept the cup holder aswell , and the other takes the stock heater controlls but ive made this one slightly resesd so it sits flatter,

These will be backlit like the originals

Resesd so they sit flater and take the stock heater controls

Thanks to all for the warm welcome

You do have to modify the centre console to accept this style as the heater controlls are just that bit to wide but easy enough to do Ive had a tunning company over here approach me and are trying to see if these can be done for the open market just a few fitting issues to sort have registerd the idea so just trying to get someone for the moulds

CHEERS GADGET
    Last edited by GADGET; 12-03-2006 at 08:50 AM.

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Been working on the electrics for the din sized heater controlls

trial fitted these today pleased with the result they look quite stock and went in with ease just need to put the adapter rings in top facia to take the gauges and smooth the old aircon and re cerc switch hloes

working on a din size gauge pod to take 52mm gauges instead of the subaru 46mm gauge pod will look simalar but bigger gauges

KIPS
    GADGET

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    great work on the console mods and nice looking "classic" scooby you got mate
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition