Gauge pod and cleaning questions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gauge pod and cleaning questions within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok i want to redo my interior and gauges a little. i have the center defi gauge and want to ...

Gauge pod and cleaning questions

ok i want to redo my interior and gauges a little. i have the center defi gauge and want to get the ati ePOD. i was wondering if you guys have heard anything about the pod? reviews or anything? also what can i do to make my dash get the matte finish back? i used the nxt stuff and i really want to de shine the dash? can i just use water or something like that?

thanks,
    JEFF

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I can't help you with the gauges, but I use the Meguiars Interior detailing product. It pulls all the shine out (if its chemically created and not a design of the material), but keeps the plastic & vinyl healthy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.