Anyone know of an '05 or '06 interior console for an '04

This is a discussion on Anyone know of an '05 or '06 interior console for an '04 within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; not the actual '05 or ;06, those wont fit my car, but are there other third party products which look ...

Anyone know of an '05 or '06 interior console for an '04

not the actual '05 or ;06, those wont fit my car, but are there other third party products which look similar to '05s?

or will i have to fiberglass (learn how to as well) and paint my own console.

by console i mean all the way from the area around the din slots to back to the handbrake
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX CarPC Install

MP3 - VIDEO - DVD - FM Radio - XM Radio - WiFI - Bluetooth - GPS - NES, SNES, SEGA, PS1, GBA Emulators & Games

"When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imprez04 View Post
    not the actual '05 or ;06, those wont fit my car, but are there other third party products which look similar to '05s?

or will i have to fiberglass (learn how to as well) and paint my own console.

by console i mean all the way from the area around the din slots to back to the handbrake
    It is possible to swap 05'-06' interior consoles into an pre '04. It takes alot of pieces, but it is possible. For example: 05' STi console into 04' STi.
    It can be done.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4