Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gauge pod

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  snowave6 
#1 ·
I wanted to get some suggestions for a triple hood gauge pod. I plan on getting defi gauges soon but cannot decide on a gauge pod. I think the defi clock pod sticks up too high but i like the design. Perfect would be the same type design with a lower back part. Can anyone post some pictures of some good looking gauge pods?

Btw, i've been through the sticky on gauges about three times and have only seen one that looks appealing, but I'm not sure where to get it.

I attached a picture of it.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
That pod you pictured is competition concepts gauge pod. Its the one that has all of the gauges angled towards the driver. The ATi doesn't do that.

Personally, I have the wrxtra gauge pod and love it. It looks stock, but has room for the 52mm gauges. It fit perfectly with my tastes.

Edit - It can be found here...http://www.competitionconcepts.com/wrxprodmodule.html

#5 ·
Bluerex, i think that looks like a very attractive pod, but could you post some pictures of yours? The picture on the site is very small. Would like to get some more views on it too. You can msg me if you don't want to post.

And Mechie, when you get yours installed, some picures would be great too.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

#7 ·
#6 ·
I won't be installing mine anytime soon as I don't have gauges. I will say though, at least for mine, it doesn't snap in but is double sided foam taped on top of the stock clock pod. The tape is hidden though. Mine is also made especially for an 06 to accomodate the airbag sensor.

#8 ·
Thanks for the pics rex, they look great!

I'm really a fan of the competition concepts gauge pod, google'd it and can't find any. Any ideas where i could purchase one?

#10 ·
#11 ·
glad you found a place for the comp. concepts pod. I really like the idea of the gauges aimed towards you (I really wish mine did that).

As for the link you posted, that looks exactly like the Defi (or Gruppe S carbon) gauge pod. I've never seen anything about the company on the boards, but might want to run a search.

Good luck, and let us know whatever you get!

#12 ·
Have no info on Delsa motorsports, but will be getting the full CF pod come xmas. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.