double din
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on double din within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; might be a dumb question, but is there such thing is a double din with a removable face?...

double din

might be a dumb question, but is there such thing is a double din with a removable face?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i wish there was, but from my knowledge, the big companies definatly dont have that. im scared to get a indash DVD, because u can obviously see the screen. would be friggin awesome if u could remove the screen, but i dont think anybody would make that, but what do i know.

well if noone does...someone should

exactly how i feel, wish alpine or jvc would, but sadly they dont.dunno why.

At the stereo shop what I work at, we have recessed the screen a little bit and then made a cover for the screen. Once we used just a piece of ABS plastic to make it look like there was just a block plate there, and the second time we made it look like there was some controls there.
    You might think about getting a flip out screen though, the controls on mine are removable and also it is possible to close the screen which really helps at night. The only company that I know that makes it so you can turn the screen off is eclipse. But I am sure there are other companies that can do this as well.

you can pick up an eclipse double din, and use the memory card as protection since they cant bypass it w/o your memory card. most thieves know about the feature and they wont waste their time taking it.

" I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Ya my friend had a cover made for his double din and it did look really nice, the cover looked almost stock, that is what im going to do when i get my oduble din.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO View Post
    hott
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.