NAVMAN Navigation
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NAVMAN Navigation within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone have one of these or know anything about them? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152398...

NAVMAN Navigation

Anyone have one of these or know anything about them? Navman Navigation Systems (GPS), Defi Gauges Blue racer and imperial!! in stock!..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have an older Navaman icn 510 and it has been fantastic for me. It has gotten me to where I wanted to go with no problems. It does however have trouble when i am driving around manhattan though. I think that it is just because the streets are too close together.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Thanks a lot. I have been looking at this for a bit now and I was a little sketched cuz the price is significantly less than the navies that i have seen. Think I am going to pick it up then.

No probs, I was weary of the low price tag as well however my cousin bought on a year before me and he has had no problems at all as well. The thing is that the unit doesn't come with a big enough SD card and the maps are all PC based. I think that might be why it is less expensive. Tha didn't bother me because i bought a 1 gig card and I'd rather have it PC based.

~myke

I just bought the model down from yours about 5 minutes ago. So does that mean that this thing wasnt worth it? I think that $300 isnt worth it to have just an interior ornament that is not going to do what it is suppose to.

Nono you misunderstood. The thing works awesome!! I was just trying to rationalize the lower pricetag.

You will be very happy with the unit. I def. still am as i use it almost everyday. Even if I don't use it for directions, I like to see my speed and what road i am on.

~myke

I was a little worried there for a minute. I thought that you meant it was a piece of crap.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.