New Owner

This is a discussion on New Owner within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey , i just gota wrx and i wanted to play it safe and get some gueges. I wanted to ...

New Owner

Hey , i just gota wrx and i wanted to play it safe and get some gueges. I wanted to know if there are blue back-it ones Maybe even a reverse indigo light. I also want the boost guege to read in psi and a egt one too. Soo if guys can giver some gueges that somewhat fit that discription i gave and a site to find them and a nice pillar mounted pod for them that would cool. Thanks for ur help guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for responding guys, You have been a big help,lol.

I need some help please, if you could give me some advice, I would like that. Thanks

lets see here.... there is the new autometer blue cobalt gauges... but if you wanna look like the stock setup... get the autometer c/f series or sport comp black series. then replace the clear bulb in the back with a green/blue bulb or just get a bulb condom.
    there is also some reverse indiglo gauges, like what you can get for the speedo, tach, etc... ive only seen them on ebay though and i dont know who makes them....
    good luck and hoped this helped a tad .... ...glad you got a WRX! welcome to the family
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo