I just bought a JVC KV-AVX, its a dvd reciever. I have an 06 wrx. I have been installing this thing for like 8 hours...
We have it all mounted and wired up, but the unit will not turn on. We took the new reciever off and tested the wires from the wiring harnass. I got the wiring harnass for an 06 subaru from Tweeter. The yellow wire, the battery 12v or livewire, isnt giving me any juice.
The guy at tweeter said it might be a blown fuse. Ive checked every fuse in my fuse box, none of them are broke. What could be going wrong??? Someone who has installed a dvd reciever on an 06 please help.
By the way its an 06 limited, it has the 6 disc changer oem unit.