Any way to change Omori Guage Colors?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any way to change Omori Guage Colors? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Last year when I had my WRX and traded it in I sold my Omori guages (Green WRX look) to ...

Any way to change Omori Guage Colors?

Last year when I had my WRX and traded it in I sold my Omori guages (Green WRX look) to a friend. Now I have an 04 STi and he is selling his car, and selling the guages back to me. any way I can make them red like the STi cluster?
    Now: 04 WRB STi (stock)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you can look on autometer's website. they have little slip on covers for lights, but you'd have to take apart your gauge and stuff, and im not even sure the slip cover would be the right size.

http://www.autometer.com/cat_accessories.aspx?sid=51

im not sure if that would be something i would want to tackle.

i think i asked this once about the omoris and im pretty sure the answer i got was they use an electroluminescent (hope i spelled that right) film on the back of the gauge just like our stock clusters do, so you couldnt just throw a bulb cover on it if youre set on omoris and if he sells em back to you cheap, id suggest selling them to someone else, then puttin that money towards the omoris that change colors

my omoris let you change the colors with little control panels.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

yeah, those are the color changing ones. the "wrx look" ones only come in green, and they're cheaper than the color ones

mine are 'wrx look' , you can also set them to be sti look or go with the blue 'vw look'
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

This is what I thought, thanks for the replies. may sell them and get the MadDaddy's Clarity guages.
    Now: 04 WRB STi (stock)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.