Cardomain rocks! But don't Buy the JVC KD-SH1000

This is a discussion on Cardomain rocks! But don't Buy the JVC KD-SH1000 within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeah So July 10th I bought the JVC KD SH 1000 cd/mp3 player with USB port/ sd card port from ...

I Support ClubWRX

Cardomain rocks! But don't Buy the JVC KD-SH1000

Yeah So July 10th I bought the JVC KD SH 1000 cd/mp3 player with USB port/ sd card port from sound domain. Shipped quick from cardomain.com got it installed it and a month later the LCD screen died on the face plate . One call and they had a new faceplate on the way. A month later and same problem. Called them up yesterday told them the faceplate died again, and they totally hooked me up with a brand new unit (different brand-kenwood), made up the difference (more expensive) and shipped it out right away with a pre paid shipping label for the return. Definately good customer service.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me
    Yeah So July 10th I bought the JVC KD SH 1000 cd/mp3 player with USB port/ sd card port from sound domain. Shipped quick from cardomain.com got it installed it and a month later the LCD screen died on the face plate . One call and they had a new faceplate on the way. A month later and same problem. Called them up yesterday told them the faceplate died again, and they totally hooked me up with a brand new unit (different brand-kenwood), made up the difference (more expensive) and shipped it out right away with a pre paid shipping label for the return. Definately good customer service.
    wow awesome !!! i like pioneers HU they are decent, good pricing and relibility. Alpine's are great too but sometime a bit too expensive but i guess u get what u pay for
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 09-26-2006 at 08:56 AM.
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwrx1
    wow awesome !!! i like pioneers HU they are decent, good pricing and relibility. Alpine's are great too but sometime a bit too expensive but i guess u get what u pay for
    I usually like pioneers also and have owned about a half dozen of them. But since Pioneers 2006 marketing stategy is too make head units with less features that look like Poo, I decided (against better judgement) to go with the JVC. I haven't joined the apple cult yet (Im a non conformist ) So I ant a HU with a USB port So I can use my 1 gig stick for my music. And it needs to have an aux input. Unfortunately in the $300-$400 range JVC and Kenwood are it.