New Trunk Lid Cover (R&D)

This is a discussion on New Trunk Lid Cover (R&D) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; New Trunk Lid Cover (R&D) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've contacted my source and am about to start mass-producing the carpet that subaru ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've contacted my source and am about to start mass-producing the carpet that subaru doesnt put into our imprezas. I bought an 03 wrx and i never had one and my 06 Limited didnt either, im fed up so im going to manufacture these to fit like OEM. I have a couple of ideas but i wanted to check with you guys to see what you think would be best.

I'm also able to embroider WRX, STI, IMPREZA logos. The liner will have high quality boarders and will match the color of the existing trunk liner on the bottom of the trunk.

The work my source does is amazing and the highest quality material will be used. I myself have dynamat (hush mat) and the application will work with either dynamat or metal applications.

Feel free to post suggestions. Ie. zippered pockets and such...custom orders are accepted.

EDIT: PM him for contact information
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 11-03-2006 at 06:43 AM. Reason: vending
    i really just dont know which one to buy i know the td04 spools fast but a lil less whp than the GT40R... Hmmm i really just don't know, I'm afarid the td04 will break my tranny so i think i'll just go with the 40r.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm confused, maybe pictures would help. Also might want to consider becoming a vendor if you plan on selling items on the site.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

are you talking about the inside trunk area(top part)

yes, almost complete.
    i really just dont know which one to buy i know the td04 spools fast but a lil less whp than the GT40R... Hmmm i really just don't know, I'm afarid the td04 will break my tranny so i think i'll just go with the 40r.

mounting hardware purchased from subaru to mount to stock locations bump.

been away for awhile. still working on this, my developer has been sick. thanks.

design is finished, now working on OEM mounting hardware. Msg me if interested.
    EDIT: PM him for information
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 11-03-2006 at 06:44 AM. Reason: vending

Keep this to PM's. You are not a registered Vendor and you are attempting to find customers and have them place orders.

I will keep this thread open for INFORMATION only. Do no post a price, website, or email address.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Pst for more information on this product.

this has already been done. you could get them in the color watching carpet and you could get them with a raised "STI" or "WRX". i checked cuz i bookmarked but the page didnt come up. it was deckliddesigns.com and it doesnt come up. hmmm cool idea tho

yea, i heard about that company...they were charging an arm and a leg to get these and i wasnt able to locate them either. Thats what made me decide to work on this.