Subaru WRX Forum banner

New Trunk Lid Cover (R&D)

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Once an Altima 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
New Trunk Lid Cover (R&D)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've contacted my source and am about to start mass-producing the carpet that subaru doesnt put into our imprezas. I bought an 03 wrx and i never had one and my 06 Limited didnt either, im fed up so im going to manufacture these to fit like OEM. I have a couple of ideas but i wanted to check with you guys to see what you think would be best.

I'm also able to embroider WRX, STI, IMPREZA logos. The liner will have high quality boarders and will match the color of the existing trunk liner on the bottom of the trunk.

The work my source does is amazing and the highest quality material will be used. I myself have dynamat (hush mat) and the application will work with either dynamat or metal applications.

Feel free to post suggestions. Ie. zippered pockets and such...custom orders are accepted.

EDIT: PM him for contact information

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm confused, maybe pictures would help. Also might want to consider becoming a vendor if you plan on selling items on the site.

#5 ·
mounting hardware purchased from subaru to mount to stock locations bump.

#6 ·
been away for awhile. still working on this, my developer has been sick. thanks.

#8 ·
Keep this to PM's. You are not a registered Vendor and you are attempting to find customers and have them place orders.

I will keep this thread open for INFORMATION only. Do no post a price, website, or email address.

#11 ·
yea, i heard about that company...they were charging an arm and a leg to get these and i wasnt able to locate them either. Thats what made me decide to work on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.