Double din dvd or cd player that matches 06' green dash lights

This is a discussion on Double din dvd or cd player that matches 06' green dash lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i'm looking at some dvd/cd/screens i want something that looks like it belongs in my 06 dash....not some cobbled high ...

Double din dvd or cd player that matches 06' green dash lights

i'm looking at some dvd/cd/screens i want something that looks like it belongs in my 06 dash....not some cobbled high school crap - i mean i want it to be right right

what head unit am i looking for that fits the look but doesn't sound sucky...too bad the factory doesn't sound better or have pre-outs and ipod support

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i should add to this...i don't need the latest greatest or a carputer - i want good sounds and a super clean look, anything dvd is secondary because i don't watch movies while i drive and i don't hang out...i just think a screen type hu would look best

gps nav would be nice because i hate the big on-top dash crap...but not needed and i think dvd nav is teh gay - i can hold a map for $.99 if that's what i wanted