jdm gauge covers

This is a discussion on jdm gauge covers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This may be ricey but i must know...is there a way to keep my tach and gas/temp and just swap ...

jdm gauge covers

This may be ricey but i must know...is there a way to keep my tach and gas/temp and just swap a jdm cover over my guaages. i kinda want it to read in km/h...dont ask me why i just do. anything like that that would keep the stock gauge cluster style?
    282 AWHP...267 lb-ft torque.
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

"he's a domestic fan with a hunger for rice"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You can probably keep your existing odometer and transfer it onto a metric cluster, achieving basically the same thing. Frankly, I'd recommend against this though. I find trying to use a metric speedo on US roads, especially those far away from the north or south borders, very difficult. I have no idea what's up with the "miles" and everything, but nobody else understands km and almost all the signs and distances away from border zones are in miles. You'll be very alone out there.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Yeah, but if you can learn the typical speed limits, and thier metric counterparts, you could be okay. I'd do it. but then again... I'm planning on making my S13 full JDM spec (RHD and all) so maybe that's just my thing
    -Robert R.
    Touge Speed...

oh SNAP son!

This site: http://www.iaperformance.com sells a km/mph converter for jdm gauge clusters.
    My mod list

i was thinking more along the lines of something that just switches the large mph numbers with the small kph numbers. the gauge would act the same, just the background would be different.
    282 AWHP...267 lb-ft torque.
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

"he's a domestic fan with a hunger for rice"